Spoiler: Yes, this works.
And also, it works like this…
Step #1: You repeat positive things to yourself as often as you can remember.
Step #2: You repeat positive things to yourself at night ritualistically.
Step #3: You surround yourself with positive people.
Step #4: You meditate. Quiet mind. No thought. Also, positive thought.
Step #5: You listen to audios or meditations that repeat mantras over and over. Here’s a good source. Tip: Search for affirmations.
Step #6: You rinse and repeat.
Also, here are some positive phrases you can say to yourself that will help you think/be/feel positive all-day-every-day:
- I am full of bright, shiny energy. (Hey, no teasing. You can write your own).
- I love myself. I am overflowing with love. I naturally magnetize abundance. I am doing work I love, that feels good for me to do.
- I feel so positive. When I wake up in the morning, I feel excited. I am anticipating everything I have planned.
- I am happy. I feel genuinely happy… deep in my bones.
- Life is good. I can feel it. I am so grateful. Thank you for another beautiful day.
Also, there is hypnotherapy.
And, Dynamic Neural Retraining. And EFT. And Tapping. And Google… if none of those things ring a bell.
And, if you ever need a boost, come on back here and I’ll juice you up.
Now get out there.
Peace and love.